LOVE TO DECORATE
For all general inquiries that are not listed below please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you when we can.
TEAM CONTACT INFORMATION AND WHO IS WHO
WANT TO ADVERTISE IN LTD?
Contact one of the LTD EXECUTIVE SALES REPS
For Website and Social Media Matters:
For LTD Real Estate
For Creative Input and Ideas for the Magazine/Editorial Matters/Urgent
Editorial Clarity – Director & Co-Owner of LTD
For Creative Ideas/Input/LTD Network:
Editorial Clarity – Director/Co-Owner of LTD
Founders of LTD
Editorial Clarity – Founder of LTD
RicoRacer Flux – Founder of LTD
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
We are always looking for creative individuals to join our team and help LTD grow to be bigger and better each issue. Want to join us? View our job listings on THE JOBS PAGE
IMPORTANT – Please note that if you DO NOT receive a response, it either means we are not adding to our magazine team or you have not been selected to move forward to the next stage. We keep ALL applicant information on file and if we do add to our team, you will be contacted if selected.
SHARE YOUR WORK WITH US!
We are always interested in the work you produce, whether you are a content creator or simply a resident who LOVES TO DECORATE! If you are a designer and publish your work on our FLICKR, we may just promote it here on our website!
COMMON QUESTIONS ABOUT LTD THAT WE HOPE HELP YOU!
1. Why is there not an in-world copy of the Magazine? We do not produce an in-world copy of LTD Magazine as we believe online publishing is the way forward. In world Magazines often have rezzing issues and due to the amount of high quality images within our publication, we believe that readers would not get the best experience.
2. Why do you never post Marketplace links on your posts? The material we post on our website is gathered mainly from Flickr and our in-world group. We can only use the information provided by the designer and unfortunately if there is no marketplace link provided, we cannot post one.
3. Will there be more ”Open House” Events in the future? YES! Although we cannot guarantee when the next open house will be, we have introduced a segment in our Magazine which will give us the possibility of having an open house with each issue release.
4. Why are items not credited on the website for LTD Decors? Due to the high volume of items used in LTD Decor posts, it is a very difficult task to list everything used. That being said, a link to read the full spread is always provided, so you are able to view the appropriate credits.
5. How do I get my items promoted by LTD? The material we post on our website is mostly gathered from the LTD FLICKR GROUP. We cannot guarantee everything will be published on our website, however advertising clients that support LTD will get priority promotion over anyone else.
6. How can I become a member of the LTD Team? We are always looking to recruit new team members. Whether you are a photographer, writer or very creative, we would love to hear from you! You can apply to be a member of our team by filling out one of the forms above, or contacting the appropriate staff member via the email listed. We cannot give you a response time, but we do aim to get back to applicants as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, you have probably been unsuccessful.
7. Who is responsible for the LTD Website and marketing? The LTD Website and promotion of products is done by Editorial Clarity (DIRECTOR of LTD).
8. How do I advertise with LTD? If you are interested in advertising with us, you can request the advertising information through Editorial Clarity or Gabrielle Somersley. Alternatively, you can view THIS PAGE to fill out an information request form. You will receive a response within 24 hours.
9. Are the photos in the Magazine heavily photoshopped? No. To present each item in the best possible way, one of our guidelines for magazine photographers is that they do not use any unrealistic windlights or heavily Photoshop their images. Certain tweaks may be done but the images that you see in our publication are mostly as they are seen in world.
10. When is LTD Magazine Released? The Magazine releases on the 23rd every two months. The next 3 issues of LTD Magazine will be released on MARCH 23RD, MAY 23RD & JULY 23RD 2016.
11. How often do you release group gifts? There is no set amount of gifts we release each month. We can only release them when a designer has created one to give to our group. Some months we can release up to 4 and others only 1. It all depends on how many designers we get on board and when their gifts are ready to send out.
12. Can you provide a list of stores for the Open House Events? One of the main reasons we hold the Open House events is because so many items from various stores are used, we feel allowing residents to explore the home for themselves is a good way for them to discover the stores. For example, if you like an item at the house, you can right click and find out the creator. No designer provides items for our open house events, the items are all purchased. If a designer provided all of the items for us, then it will be easier to keep track on which stores are used in our open houses.
13. Why do you not post the Land Impact and Price of items? Again, as said for question 2, we can only post the information provided by the designer as we get it from their Flickr. If price and land impact is listed, we always write it in our posts on the website. We aim to provide as much information as possible to our readers.
14. How does one advertise on your Facebook page? All of the material promoted on our Facebook page is taken from the website. So all website posts get heavily promoted via our social network accounts.
15. How do I get notice permissions in the LTD in-world group? To receive notice permissions in our in-world group you need to become an advertising supporter. The rights are given as part of our magazine advertising package.