LTD: MAKE IT YOUR OWN
With so many residents buying from the same stores, it is hard to make your home and decor very unique. The ‘Make It Your Own’ section of LTD is all about re-using items in a different way, to give you ideas on what you can do with a little play.
LTD Stylist Jordan Giant created a great wall art piece in the most recent issue of LTD MAGAZINE. All you need are 3 plants, a simple frame and 2 minutes of your time. The result, a wonderful wall decorating that will impress anyone!
INSTRUCTIONS (To get this exact look. This can be modified to create your own, different look):
- Collect your frame from ONSU
- Collect 3 plants. The 3 above are from DUTCHIE & APPLE FALL
- Unlink the plants from their pots. If you cannot do this, simply make the pot invisible.
- Make the back board of the frame transparent 100%.
- Drag each plant into an arrangement within the frame.
- Select all object and link them all together.
And there you have it. 6 quick and easy steps to creating a simple, but beautiful piece for your wall.
Be sure to check out the rest of the January/February 2016 Issue for more inspiration.